Conveyancing solicitor or legal executive
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are offering you the opportunity to join an established law firm in the centre of Oxford
Challenor Gardiner has been providing legal services for private individuals, university and business clients in Oxford since we were established in 1851
We can give you the chance to be part of a progressive firm, working with a friendly team, delivering a quality service.
We are looking for someone who can offer us:
• a minimum of 3 years’ experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing and some commercial property work would be useful
• the ability to take on an existing caseload, generate new work, increase numbers and build relationships
• forward thinking with the ability to produce and develop fresh and innovative ideas
• a great team approach to work
• confidence with outstanding communication skills to engage with clients, agents and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner
• great IT skills
We will offer you:
• a competitive salary of £35k – £40k, depending on your experience
• 28 days holiday a year plus days between Christmas and New Year
• Workplace pension
• an excellent opportunity to work with a busy, modern and forward thinking law firm based in the centre of Oxford
• flexible working arrangements for the right candidate
If this feels like the right challenge for you, or if you would like further information, please email Nick Bingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wills and Probate Assistant
We are looking for an experienced private client assistant to join their busy Wills and Probate department. This is a part-time position and full-time will be considered.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing a caseload of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work with minimum supervision.
- Assisting the probate department with estate administration
- Able to demonstrate technical expertise and have a commitment to keeping up to date with developments in the market
- Actively engage with the Wills and Probate team and support the department and be supported when necessary.
- Take an interest in business development and recognise opportunities for referrals.
- Be fully engaged with the firms marketing strategy.
- Ability to work remotely.
The experience you ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/chartered legal executive.
- A minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Managing your own caseload under supervision
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to generate your own client base.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday pa (pro rata) + bank holidays + Christmas to New Year
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Nick Bingham email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for the role.
Full and part-time considered