Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal advice. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any enquiry made to Challenor Gardiner does not automatically establish a solicitor/client relationship with you. This relationship will only exist once we have accepted instructions from you and have sent you our terms of business.
- The information on this website is based on the laws of England and Wales only.
- We strive to maintain accuracy across our website, but in the unlikely event that any material contained herein is inaccurate, we accept no liability for any reliance placed upon it or loss suffered as a result of using this site.
- We also make no guarantees as to the functionality of this site, nor that it is free from viruses.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you are using this site, you agree to do so lawfully.
- This notice is governed by applicable laws of England and Wales.